Medical Information Services
You may dial the following telephone numbers when you have any questions about seeing a doctor, receiving treatment, or other related information.
- Medical information: dial the Health Education Center at +886-2-2312-3456 ext. 62114
- Pharmacology information: dial the Pharmacy at +886-2-2312-3456 ext. 62967
- Nutritional information: dial the Nutrition Center at +886-2-2312-3456 ext. 61234 (during regular office hours on weekdays), ext. 61510 (on weekends and holidays)
- Hospitalization billing information: dial the Medical Affairs Office at +886-2-2312-3456 ext. 65705
If you need consultation and assistance in applications for medical assistance or social benefits, please dial the following telephone number.
Social Services telephone line: +886-2-2312-3456 ext.62097
Customer Complaint Services
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the treatment you have received, you can contact the Office of Patient Relations at (phone) +886-2-2356-2877 or (fax) +886-2-2394-5063 to file a complaint. You may also visit the Office of Patient Relations, which is located on 2F of the main building (East Campus) behind the elevators. Please take the elevators located behind the murals in the lobby.
Comments and complaints can also be submitted through the Internet:
NTUH has 51 groups of volunteers operating in the outpatient, inpatient, and ER sectors of the hospital. If you need a volunteer’s assistance, please dial the numbers below.
- Outpatient: +886-2-2312-3456 ext. 62510
- Inpatient: +886-2-2312-3456 ext. 62110
- Emergency: +886-2-2312-3456 ext. 65651